3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonks Walk, Buntingford
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Parking and garage
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Walking distance to town centre
William H Brown bring to market this three bedroom family home situated within walking distance of Buntingford town centre. The property offers cloakroom, lounge, spacious kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom plus rear garden and garage en-bloc. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Part glazed door to front aspect with stairs to first floor landing. Two storage cupboards with doors leading to kitchen and lounge. Phone points and power points and fitted carpet flooring.
Obscured window to side aspect. Suite comprising of low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fitted carpet flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" x 18' ( 4.11m x 5.49m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring. Coving to ceiling, television points and power points.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steal sink and drainer unit and breakfast bar. Space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Wall mounted radiator, power points, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Open to lounge and door to hallway.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Fitted carpet flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes, phone point and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points. Cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal hand held basin. Tiled walls.
Predominately laid to lawn with path leading to rear. Patio area, fenced perimeter and gated rear access.
Parking to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.