4 bedroom detached house for saleSmall Lode, Upwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern four bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Kitchen/ breakfast room & separate utility
- Garage & off road parking
- Oil central heating
- Popular village location
Set within a popular village location on the Norfolk/Cambridge border, this superb detached property must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting two reception rooms including a stunning lounge with a wood burning stove, a conservatory and four bedrooms the property represents an ideal family home.
Positioned in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of the pretty village of Upwell, this spacious detached house offers an ideal family home.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, a 25' 5" lounge with a wood burning stove and patio doors leading out to the conservatory. There is a second reception room which is currently used as a hair salon. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and an integrated electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms, two of which benefit from having fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom comprising a modern three piece suite with a separate shower cubicle.
Continuing outside, there are shingle off road parking areas to the front and rear of the property plus a single garage. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees to borders.
Lounge 25' 5" x 13' 6" ( 7.75m x 4.11m )
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Reception Room 2 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 9" x 8' 9" extending to 12' 11" ( 4.80m x 2.67m extending to 3.94m )
Utility 6' max x 8' 10" max ( 1.83m max x 2.69m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 9" to wardrobes x 13' 6" ( 3.28m to wardrobes x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 11' 5" max ( 3.02m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" plus storage alcove x 9' 6" ( 3.00m plus storage alcove x 2.90m )
Bedroom 4 13' x 6' 7" extending to 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.01m extending to 2.90m )
Bathroom 10' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.93m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town and continue to the village of Outwell. At the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road and continue along. Turn left over the first bridge and then immediately right into Lowside. At the "T" junction turn left into Small Lode where the property will be found on the right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.