4 bedroom detached house for saleRuiton Street, Dudley
Sold STC £240,000
- Modern Detached Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ample Parking And Garage
- Large Family Lounge With Though Doors To Dining Room
- Beautifully Appointed Fitted Kitchen With Separate Utility
- Downstairs W.C. Family Bathroom And En-Suite To Master
- Landscaped Garden
- Fantastic Location Within Very Popular And Prestigious Area
New to the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a large family residence with an ample shared access drive leading to your home and your own parking, The property boasts amazing views, four double bedrooms and is ready to move in to
New to the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a large family residence with an ample shared access drive leading to your home and your own parking, The property boasts amazing views, four double bedrooms and is ready to move in to. A wonderful well appointed family home with ample space incorporating a large through lounge diner, family bathroom, down stairs w.c and master en-suite, a landscaped rear garden and a beautiful fitted kitchen with serrate utility.
Located in a prestigious area within catchments for local primary and secondary schools, amenities and transport links
To book your private viewing on this family home please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Private road leading to the properties ample drive with space for up to two cars leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the entrance hall with laminate flooring and stair case leading to the first floor
Under stairs cloak room with w.c, wash basin, extractor fan and central heating radiator
Lounge 11' 5" x 20' 1" into bay ( 3.48m x 6.12m into bay )
Spacious through lounge with square bay window, laminate flooring, cast iron gas fire with wooden surround and doors leading to :-
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Dining area with laminate flooring, down lights to ceiling, central heating radiator and patio door leading to the rear of the property
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Well presented fitted kitchen, partially tiled with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, cooker hood and breakfast bar, plumbing for utilities with central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.55m )
Tiled utility room with base units and work surface space incorporating a sink and drainer with central heating radiator and door leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with access to the partially boarded and insulated loft
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 12' 8" ( 3.23m x 3.86m )
Spacious double bedroom with front facing double glazed window offer amazing views of Clent and Malvern and built in double wardrobe with access to:-
Partially tiled en-suite to master with shower cubicle w.c, extractor fan and wash basin
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.51m )
Large double bedroom with laminate flooring and front facing double glazed window
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Four 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, double glazed rear facing window and fan light to ceiling
Re-fitted family bathroom partially tiled with bath and overhead shower, vanity wash basin, w.c, central heating towel rail and side facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Landscaped rear garden incorporating patio and decking area leading to a mature garden with reclaimed railway sleepers to the lawns edge
Garage 15' 2" x 7' ( 4.62m x 2.13m )
Integral garage with up and over doors, central heating boiler and electrical points
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45045000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.