2 bedroom penthouse for saleKing George Court, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle
Withdrawn from Market
- Secure gated private parking with lighting and feature landscaping
- Telephone controlled security entrance system
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom and en-suite
- Laundry closet
- Integrated double wardrope
- Walnut internal doors
- Gas central heating
- EPC - B
PROPERTY OVERVIEW King George Court seamlessly combines city lifestyle with the beauty, tranquillity and space of a semi rural escape, lying east of Carlisle and just a 10 minute commute to the city centre.
Number 13 is a third floor penthouse apartment and a former show home in this lift serviced landmark development. Being offered for sale fully furnished this has been built to the highest specification and provides buyers with the very best in modern-day living in the heart of Warwick Bridge.
The village enjoys good transport links with the A69, connecting Carlisle to Newcastle, boasts a school, pub, post office, garage, and Co-op food store within the King George Court development.
The apartment has been expertly designed to maximise use of space, incorporating velux windows to enhance the natural light, has a generous lounge/dining room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms the master having an en-suite, additional bathroom and entrance hall with a laundry closet with connections for a washer dryer.
Lounge/Dining Room 28' 5" max x 13' 7" max (8.66m x 4.14m)
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 2" (3.84m x 2.18m)
Master Bedroom 14' 1" max x 8' 8" (4.29m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 11' 8" max x 10' 1" (3.56m x 3.07m)
Bathroom 5' 9" x 4' 9" (1.75m x 1.45m)
SERVICES Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage.
Council Tax Band: D
TENURE 999 year leasehold with an annual ground rent of £50
SERVICE CHARGE An annual service charge of £600 per apartment applies to cover the building insurance, cleaning and lighting of common parts and maintaining the external landscaping.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45045237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100823023022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiffen & Co , Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.