4 bedroom detached house for saleUpperthorpe Road, Killamarsh, Sheffield
- ***NEW BUILDS***
- Strikingly attractive
- Open plan living
- Four bedrooms
- Formal lounge
**NEW BUILD** Enjoying delightful views over local countryside. Boasting an impressive and superbly designed open plan kitchen/dining room. Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to purchase your dream home. Call today!
**NEW BUILD** Plot4, A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase a strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned family home. Internally this splendid home boasts an impressive and superbly designed open plan kitchen/dining room with separate utility room, cloakroom/wc, a good sized formal lounge, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom.
*All internal doors to be painted white with chrome furniture
*All walls to be finished in magnolia with ceilings in white emulsion
*All internal timbers finished in white gloss
*Kitchens are designed with a generous range of quality units inclusive of a double oven, hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. Plumbing is provided for a washing machine and dishwasher. *Kitchens are provided with an upstand and stainless steel splashback behind the hob.
*Stylish sanitary ware is provided with chrome fittings. A shower cubicle is fitted in the en suite, where applicable, and a full shower and screen is provided over the bath.
*A selection of wall tiles is available to choose from for bathrooms. Splash back tiling in downstairs cloakroom. Splash back on window wall in bathroom, fully tile around bath. Remaining walls to be left without. En suite to be fully tiled around shower cubicle and splash back on toilet and sink wall. Remaining wall to be left without
*Full gas central heating fitted as standard
*A generous amount of electric sockets are provided
*3 TV sockets provided
*3 BT sockets will be provided as standard
*Downlighters are fitted to kitchen, en suite and bathroom. Other rooms available at an extra cost.
*A security system fitted as standard
*Property will be timber framed and use quality facing brick and roof tiles
*White UPVC double glazed windows are fitted as standard. The front door will be composite with the back door being UPVC
*Door bell and chimes are fitted as standard
*External lights are fitted to the front and rear door
*An outside tap will be fitted as standard
*Turfing provided to the front garden
*All garages are fitted with an electric supply where applicable
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.51m x 3.51m )
Dining Room 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 13' 5" ( 4.75m x 4.09m )
Utility 11' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.63m )
W.C 6' 2" x 3' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.04m )
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.61m )
En Suite 4' 10" x 6' 10" ( 1.47m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.16m x 1.70m )
There are no road or drainage charges and connection fees for gas, water and electricity are paid for by the developer. Whilst the information and particulars contained in this leaflet have been prepared with all due care we cannot accept any responsibility for error or misdescriptions. Our policy is one of continuous improvements and reserve the right to alter details without notice. Room dimensions are approximate and should not be used for carpet measurements. Garage and window positions may vary to suit the location of individual homes. Positions for electrical/gas/plumbing specification details and spaces for appliances may be different to those indicated on the floor plans.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45046128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.