4 bedroom detached house for saleWillowhayne, East Preston, West Sussex
- Detached Chalet Bungalow Set on a Large Plot
- On Prestigious Private Estate. In Need of Modernisation
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room
- Conservatory, Large Kitchen, Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Mature Well Maintained South Facing Garden
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Sweeping in & out Driveway, Large Double Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this large four bedroom, two bathroom detached chalet bungalow situated on this prestigious private estate within East Preston Village now in need of modernisation.
Set on a large plot with a mature well maintained South facing garden this property offers versatile accommodation on two floors offered with VACANT POSSESSION.
To the ground floor there is a large kitchen, utility room, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
To the first floor is a further large bedroom with eaves storage.
The ground floor has uncovered original wood flooring to most rooms. There is gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front is a sweeping in and out driveway leading to the large double width garage with a double glazed greenhouse behind and private patio terrace.
The South gardens are well maintained being mainly laid to lawn with a secret alotment style garden to the very rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS150123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.