2 bedroom flat for saleBalcombe Court, West Parade, Worthing, BN11 3PL
- Spacious Seafront Apartment
- Enclosed Balcony With Superb Sea Views
- 19'11" Double Aspect Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Communal Central Heating - D/G
- Bathroom/WC - Separate Cloakroom
- Garage No.19
A spacious second floor purpose built two double bedroom seafront apartment on the popular West Parade offering superb views of Worthing seafront and the English channel.
The accommodation comprises; communal entrance with security entryphone systems leading to the communal entrance hallway with stairs and lift to the second floor. Private front door to the entrance hallway with two useful storage cupboards, 19' dual aspect lounge/dining room with sliding doors to the enclosed sun balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom/WC and additional separate cloakroom. The property has the benefit of gas central heating via a communal boiler and is also double glazed. Outside there is an attractive communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and for the use of all the residents and a garage which is situated in the compound to the rear.
This spacious two bedroom apartment has panoramic views across the promenade to the English Channel beyond. West parade is superbly located along this most prestigious and sought after coastal location of West Worthing. West Worthing station with routes to Brighton, Chichester and London Victoria is a little over half a mile away as well as Worthing town centre being less than one mile away with it's comprehensive range of shopping facilities and amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 206676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.