3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTowton Drive, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Home
- Semi Detached
- Garage And Driveway
- Internal Inspection is Recommended
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property in the popular area of Castleford. Having a the benefit of a garage and off road parking this is an ideal family home.
Internal inspection is recommended on this fantastic three bedroom semi detached home. With the benefit of having a conservatory and parking this is one not to be missed.
Double glazed door to the front. Double glazed window. Gas central heating radiator. Flooring. Alarm system. Telephone point.
Through Lounge 13' 10" max into recess x 13' 3" max into recess ( 4.22m max into recess x 4.04m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature gas fire place. Wall lights. Gas central heating radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear which lead through into the conservatory. Gas central heating radiator. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Having a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, a double gas oven with an electric grill and hob, and matching cooker hood extractor. Integrated appliance include a washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge freezer. Full tiling. uPVC door to the side.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.69m )
Of uPVC construction with windows to the rear. Flooring.Television point.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Useful storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max including wardrobes x 10' 2" max including wardrobes ( 3.71m max including wardrobes x 3.10m max including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Range of built in storage and wardrobes. Wall lights. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" including wardrobes x 9' 9" max into recess inc wardrobes ( 3.12m including wardrobes x 2.97m max into recess inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" max including wardrobes x 6' 8" ( 2.41m max including wardrobes x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a modern bathroom suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass shower screen, wc, and wash hand basin with in built storage. Fully tiled. Heated chrome towel rail. Inset ceiling spotlights, and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden having a storage shed, paved areas, raised beds, outside lighting, and a fenced boundary.
Garage 17' x 7' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.41m )
Having up and over doors, power, and lighting with a single glazed window to the side and door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.