3 bedroom town house for saleRoberts Road, Colchester
Sold STC £280,000
- Modern Three Storey Townhouse
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Dressing Room
- Parking & Garage
- Convenient Access To Town Centre & Station
This three storey townhouse is situated on the increasingly popular Praecedo development. The property benefits from open plan living accommodation, three bedrooms, en suite and dressing room, enclosed rear garden, off road parking and garage. This superb family home must be viewed.
Entrance Door To:
Tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, meter cupboard, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge / Diner 19' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.82m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear, tiled floor, two radiators, open plan to:
Kitchen Area 16' 6" x 6' 6" ( 5.03m x 1.98m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer + washing machine + dishwasher + double oven and hob with extractor fan over, radiator, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs to second floor, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.30m max x 2.84m max )
L-shaped room with two double glazed windows to front, storage cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, shaver point, laminate flooring.
Second Floor Accommodation
Master Bedroom 12' 1" + recess x 10' ( 3.68m + recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to En Suite, opening to:
Dressing Area 6' 4" x 5' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.60m )
Radiator, storage cupboard.
Tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
There is a single garage and parking space.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with gate providing rear access, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the roundabout turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights continue straight over onto Wimpole Road, turn right onto Military Road, turn left onto Roberts Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.