5 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitlock Drive, London
Sold STC £600,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- No Chain
- Excellent Location
- Large fitted Kitchen Diner
Offered to the market is this rare four double bedroom end of terrace house situated in the heart of Southfield's offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
Offered to the market is this rare four double bedroom, end of terrace house, situated in the heart of Southfield's. Offering well-proportioned, high-ground, airy and sunny accomadation throughout.
The property comprises of four double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite, a large modern fitted kitchen diner, separate reception room and an easy to maintain south-facing garden with a built in shed.
The property further benefits from having a downstairs extendable W/C, a bright and airy conservatory leading into a storage room and all double-glazed windows.
This property would be an ideal purchase for first time or investment buyers alike.
Whitlock Drive is ideally situated for access into central London via both the A3, the Southfields underground station and good bus-link (the property itself being just 10 minute walk from the tube and 2 minutes from the bus stop).
It is also located in a high standard school catchment area.
An early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen/ Dining 25' 1" x 21' 8" ( 7.65m x 6.60m )
Bedroom/ Reception Room 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Garden (approx) 29' 7" x 22' 4" ( 9.02m x 6.81m )
Shed 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
Storage 7' x 5' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.55m )
Conservatory 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Five 16' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.