3 bedroom cottage for saleSwanwick Shore Road, Swanwick
- Very rare opportunity
- Waterside home with stunning views
- Plot just over one quarter of an acre
- Great scope to extend & imrpove
- Detached double garage & driveway
- Never before on the market
- Built in 1884 by current family
- Balcony overlooking The River Hamble
- Secluded setting with few neighbours
- No forward chain
Having been in the same family since its construction in 1884 the marketing of Myrtle Cottage represents a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to buy an individual property, in a stunning WATERSIDE LOCATION at the head of the River Hamble. With stunning PANORAMIC VIEWS up the centre of the River, this charming family house is slightly elevated to take full advantage of its position. Throughout its life it has been meticulously maintained by the various generations of family; however, with a plot of just over ONE QUARTER OF AN ACRE there is massive scope (subject to the appropriate permissions) to extend, adapt and improve to one's individual requirements. Externally there are WELL TENDED GARDENS which are usefully split into several different areas, and even if extended there still would be ample space for private formal gardens. There is the added benefit of a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE, driveway parking and a brick built outbuilding. There are only a very few properties that enjoy this special location, coupled with the fact that this is probably one of the last that realistically offers the ?BLANK CANVAS? opportunity to create a truly special, individual and personal WATERSIDE HOME. To arrange a viewing appointment contact the sole selling agents SBK on 01489 570019 or email@example.com.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7019722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.