4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHalford Street, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £185,000
- Extended four double bedroom family home
- Conveniently located close to shops and school
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
- 23 ft length Kitchen/Diner with part vaulted ceiling
- Open fireplace to lounge
- Enclosed low maintenance garden
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
*23 ft. length kitchen/diner with vaulted ceiling*Open fireplace to lounge*PVCu double glazed windows and bay to lounge*Four double bedrooms* Enclosed garden to rear*High ceilings*Great family home*
We are pleased to offer for sale this substantial four double bedroom family home, located in an established part of Thrapston which is conveniently located close to the High street where you will find many local shops, amenities and a school nearby. In brief accommodation comprises lounge with an open fireplace, kitchen/diner with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, four piece bathroom suite, bedroom four/family room. To the first floor expect to find two further double bedrooms and separate w/c, a second staircase takes you to a further bedroom. Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with decked patio area and timber built shed. This truly is a well-proportioned family home that will need to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
4.42m x 3.78m (14'6" x 12'5"). Entered via PVCu double glazed door, stripped wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect. The focal point to the room is the open fireplace with tiled surround and matching hearth, extensive shelving to recess. Door to:
Stairs to first floor landing with further door to:
7.06m x 3.78m (23'2" x 12'5" maximum narrowing to 10' 2"), PVCu double glazed window to side. The dining area has coving to ceiling, tiled floor, panelled radiator and understairs storage cupboard. Opening to Kitchen which comprises a range of high and base level cupboards with drawer space finished with rolled edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. A twin sink unit with with mixer tap, space for a 7 ring gas range with a stainless extractor fitted over, further appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A notable feature to the room is the vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Velux window to ceiling, panelled radiator, tiled floor.
PVCu double glazed door providing access to garden and doors to:
Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, suite comprising a roll top bath with mixer taps incorporating a shower fitment, close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Tiled floor, fully tiled from floor to ceiling and recessed downlights.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4
3.07m x 2.82m (10'1" x 9'3"). Tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, stairs to 2nd floor and doors to:
3.81m x 3.63m (12'6" x 11'11"). Built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and ornate fireplace.
3.61m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC. Obscure PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler.
5.49m x 2.67m (18' x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, panelled radiator, laminate floor and coving to ceiling.
Enclosed front garden with low brick wall, gated to side providing access to rear garden
A low maintenance rear garden paved patio with slate chippings to borders, a further decked patio and timber built shed. Enclosed by timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45047961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.