2 bedroom flat for saleLavant Street, Petersfield
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Hugh Potential For Developemnt
- Full Planning Permission for Two Appartments
- Separate Retail Area with Back Offices
- Town Centre Location
- Off Road Parking
- Close to British Rail Station
- No Onward Chain
Taylor Hill & Bond, in association with Town & Country are delighted to present to the market this fantastic opportunity to invest in a large retail unit with potential to convert the 1st and 2nd floors into self-contained one bedroom apartments. Situated in the heart of Petersfield town centre this property is arranged over three floors, ground, first and second.The ground floor, a retail shop comprises a bright shop front with A1 planning permissions, two ground floor offices, a further usable storage space and the ground floor is completed by a W/C. To the first and second floors are a number of rooms which have full planning permission to convert to two self-contained one bedroom apartments accessed by new staircases to the rear of the property. Both would have the further benefit of parking to the rear of the building. The planning application reference is SDNP/16/04005/FUL.Internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45048840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7264381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.H. James, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.