2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePendeen Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower cubicle and bath
- Large lounge
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Good size rear garden
- Potential for off road parking
- Close to local amenities
- Walk in wardrobe in master bedroom
The most spacious two bedroom property you will ever come across, generous size lounge and kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms, high quality tiled bathroom with shower cubicle and bath. This property is a must view! Call today.
The opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached house comprising of; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, space to front offering potential for off road parking. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate how spacious this property is.
Space for potential off road parking and steps leading to double glazed door into:
Central heating radiator and door into:
Living Room 16' 2" into bay x 13' 4" into recess ( 4.93m into bay x 4.06m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 10" x 9' 7" ( 5.13m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, cooker hood, TV aerial, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" into recess x 10' 9" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 2" into recess ( 4.06m x 2.79m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, partial tiling and heated towel rail.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, timber built lean-to to the side of the property giving access to the front and hedges and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45049008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.