3 bedroom detached house for saleGarrison Parade, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £280,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Car Port
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Immaculatelhy Presented Throughout
- Sought-After Praecedo Development
This immaculately presented three bedroom detached property is situated on the ever popular Praecedo Development, offering convenient access to the town centre and town train station. Boasting three good size bedrooms, south facing garden, off road parking, car port and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance Door To:
Tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs recess, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.41m max x 3.81m max )
Tiled floor, two radiators, double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.33m max x 2.69m max )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated double oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, under unit lighting, inset spotlights, double glazed bay window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.43m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 8' + door recess ( 4.32m max x 2.44m + door recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall. There is an outside tap, outside power and an alarm system.
The property benefits from Car Port and off road parking.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn left onto Roberts Road, at the roundabout take the first exit, turn left onto Garrison Parade.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45049419.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.