1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOsbern Close, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £135,000
- Flat for the over 55's
- Ground floor flat
- One bedroom
- Garage en bloc
- Modern electric heating throughout
Located in the popular Cooden area of Bexhill this ground floor flat available to the over 55's benefits from having a garage en bloc and a well presented patio leading to a communal area of lawn. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Located in the popular Cooden area of Bexhill this one bedroom ground floor flat available to the over 55's benefits from having a garage en bloc and a well presented patio leading to a communal area of lawn. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Viewing comes strongly advised.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, a built in cupboard that is currently being used as an office, a heater and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 2" ( 5.54m x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a double glazed door leading out to the patio and two heaters.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, an electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 11' 7" totherear withfitted wardrobes ( 2.84m x 3.53m totherear withfitted wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a heater.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a wash hand basin, WC and a heater.
Having a patio leading to a communal area of lawn.
Garage En Bloc
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45049437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.