9 bedroom detached house for saleLeyland Road, Southport
- Stunning NINE Bedroom Detached House
- Self Contained Three Bedroom Apartment
- Completely Renovated Throughout
- Finished To A High Specification
- Ample Off Street Parking & Gardens
- Sold With No Onward Chain
A quite stunning period detached residence in Southport, convenient for the Promenade and Lord Street boulevard. The current owners have left no stone un-turned to combine a perfect example of modern family living yet retaining the individual character & charm of this substantial family home. The vast internal accommodation offers flexibility to suit all needs, from being a large family home, offering accommodation for dependent others or as a buy to let opportunity with self contained ground floor apartment. To the ground floor there are four reception room and beautiful fitted dining kitchen, study and WC. To the first floor are 4 spacious double bedrooms (two with en-suites) and a fantastic fitted family bathroom. To the second floor there are five further bedrooms, shower room and utility room. Additionally to the basement is a self contained three bedroom apartment with open plan living & dining room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Externally the property is accessed via a long block paved driveway with side access to a large laid to lawn private rear garden. This property is a real must view to fully appreciate the quality and space available whilst also be sold with the additional benefit of no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45049893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7260528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.