1 bedroom apartment for saleAqua Vista Square, London, E3
- Spacious One Bed
- Tenants in situ
- Secure gated development
- Residents concierge service
- Great transport links
- Furnished a high standard
- Nearby amenities & Schools
- Modern layout
- Over 570 Sq Ft internal floor space
Metro Village is pleased to offer this lovely spacious one bedroom apartment with large study area, located just minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf's financial centre.
Comprising of 570 Sq Ft internal living space, boasting a modern open-plan living area, sleek fitted kitchen with Smeg appliances, separate study area, contemporary bathroom and a luxurious double bedroom with ample built in storage space.
This apartment is perfect for investors looking to purchase with tenants in situ and is already furnished throughout to a high standard.
Aqua Vista Square is a secure, gated development with a convenient resident’s concierge service.
Sat between Mile End and Bromley-by-Bow, this brilliant development boasts close proximity to Mile End, Bow and Whitechapel while offering easy links to the rest of the City.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2326711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metro Village Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.