4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackwood Place, Bodicote
Sold STC £300,000
- A spacious family house
- Located in this highly sought after well placed village south of Banbury town
- Cloakroom/shower room
- Sitting room/dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOUSE IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER WELL PLACED VILLAGE SOUTH OF BANBURY TOWN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom/shower room, study/bedroom four, sitting room, family room, living kitchen/dining room, utility, three double bedrooms, study, family bathroom, garage and off road parking, gardens, gas central heating, double glazing.
<stylerun fontsize=20>GUIDE PRICE £300,000
Banbury 1.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 3 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southerly directions towards Oxford (A4260). Travel towards Adderbury and having travelled through the first set of traffic lights by Longford Park and at the second set of traffic lights turn right into Weeping Cross. Take the first left hand turning into Blackwood Place and the property will be found on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, two public houses, Indian cuisine restaurant, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Banbury Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached house which was constructed in the 1960s and has been extended in more recent years.
* Roomy and versatile family accommodation.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and useful built-in storage cupboard.
* Study/bedroom four with telephone point.
* Cloakroom/shower room having a WC, wash basin, shower cubicle.
* Sitting room which has a woodburner stove within the fireplace, glazed doors to the living kitchen/dining room.
* Separate family room, telephone point.
* Open plan living kitchen/dining room with single drainer sink unit having mixer tap, fitted double oven, fridge freezer included, ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas hob, cooker extractor. Living/dining area with laminate wood effect flooring and double glazed patio sliding doors to rear garden.
* Utility room having porcelain sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stable door to outside, door to garage.
* Three double bedrooms and a study at first floor level.
* Family bathroom having panelled bath, wash basin and WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, trap to roof space.
* Garage having up and over door, light and power within.
* The front garden is laid to gravel and the driveway and forecourt allows for the parking of three/four motor vehicles. To the rear the garden comprises a lawn and flower and shrub beds and a decked area. Outside lighting, outside tap. Wooden shed. Greenhouse.
Service - Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45050928.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26588531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.