2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Approach, Braintree
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Opposite theTrain Station
- Walking Distance to Town
- Allocated Parking plus Visitors Space
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
A conveniently located two bedroom terraced house opposite Braintree railway station and close walking distance to the town centre.
GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £230,000!! The accommodation comprises of, hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, rear garden and allocated parking.
Wooden door to front, stairs to first floor, doors leading to;
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" x 6' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wall mounted boiler, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
Airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 2.87m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin
Laid to lawn with pathway to front entrance.
Commencing with a patio area, mainly laid to lawn with brick built BBQ and further paved seating area to the rear, enclosed by panelled fencing, gated rear access to;
One allocated parking space, one visitor's space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45050955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.