2 bedroom park home for saleTowngate East, Market Deeping, Peterborough
- Two bedroom Aspen style Park Home
- 19ft Open plan kitchen/living area
- Shower room
- Master bedroom with dressing area
- Driveway to side
- Enclosed garden
- Sold with no upward chain
* Aspen style Park Home
* 19ft Open plan kitchen/living area
* Shower room
* Master bedroom with dressing area
* Driveway to side
* Enclosed garden
* Sold with no upward chain
PVCu double glazed door to side to:
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
6.07m x 3.61m (19'11" x 11'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, space for cooker, PVCu double glazed window to front, two PVCu double glazed windows to side, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, two radiators, oak flooring, telephone point, TV point.
Built-in boiler cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, door to:
3.05m x 2.41m (10' x 7'11"). Fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards and drawers, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.57m x 1.57m (8'5" x 5'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, low-level WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side.
Driveway to the side providing parking space for two cars. Steps up to enclosed PVCu decking area. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area gravelled flower borders, outside cold water tap.
2.87m x 2.59m (9'5" x 8'6") Base units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier.
*Available for 50 week a year residency with unrestricted use
*Council tax band A
*No children under 18 allowed to reside on development
*Charges; (due April 2017) - £2500 (to include Site Fee, Water, Sewage and rates)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.