3 bedroom detached house for saleAshford Lane, Monsal Head, Bakewell
- No upward chain
- Lady Manners school catchment
- Enclosed paddock
- Stunning views
- Peaceful Peak Park setting
A beautifully appointed four/five bedroom detached residence nestled in attractive gardens with adjoining enclosed paddock, amounting to approximately 2 acres, with generous off road parking, double garage, workshop and outbuildings/stables.
A beautifully appointed four/five bedroom detached residence nestled in attractive gardens with adjoining enclosed paddock, amounting to approximately 2 acres, with generous off road parking, double garage, workshop and outbuildings/stables. The property occupies a peaceful picturesque setting with stunning views across the surrounding countryside, with easy access to local walks and cycle trails and commutable distance to Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. The property is within easy reach of shops and amenities and within Lady Manners school catchment and is ideally suited as a family home with small holding or for pony. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room/snug, kitchen, walk in pantry, rear entrance hall with utility room and WC, formal dining room and triple aspect living room. At first floor triple aspect master bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom, separate WC and three/four bedrooms. The large gardens include garden laid to lawn, mature planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and trees and paved seating terrace.
A decorative glazed entrance door flanked by glazed panels opens into the hallway with built in storage cupboard, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room / Snug 10' 10" x 11' 11" not including the bay ( 3.30m x 3.63m not including the bay )
A reception room with front aspect bay window, living flame fire with tiled hearth, built in storage cupboard and display shelving. With side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" not including the bay x 12' 8" ( 3.61m not including the bay x 3.86m )
A reception room with front aspect double glazed bay window enjoying picturesque views across the surrounding countryside. With oak flooring and radiator. Arched double doors open into:
Living Room 21' 1" x 17' 9" maximum measurements ( 6.43m x 5.41m maximum measurements )
(not including the bay)
A generously proportioned triple aspect reception room with front rear and side facing double glazed windows enjoying attractive views. With further side aspect double glazed curved bay window, two radiators, television point and a rustic brick fireplace houses an electric fire.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with resin sink set in roll edge work surface, space for Aga and space for dishwasher. With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and tiled floor.
Walk In Pantry
With tiled floor, rear aspect window, display shelving and space for further appliances.
With tiled floor.
With side aspect window, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and a wall mounted boiler.
Comprising low flush WC, radiator, tiled floor and side aspect double glazed window.
Rear Entrance Porch
With windows to two sides, quarry tiled floor and entrance door.
With front aspect decorative double glazed leaded window.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade, radiator and doors opening into:
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
A double bedroom with front aspect window enjoying spectacular far reaching views, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 11" maximum measurements ( 2.72m x 3.33m maximum measurements )
With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe providing hanging rail and shelving.
Study / Bedroom Five 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Separate W C
Comprising low flush WC, partially tiled walls, radiator and rear aspect double glazed opaque window.
Comprising corner bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, radiator, heated towel rail and rear aspect double glazed opaque window. A built in linen cupboard houses the water tank.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
With front aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden and surrounding countryside. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 21' 3" x 17' 10" measurements include ensuite ( 6.48m x 5.44m measurements include ensuite )
A generously proportioned triple aspect double bedroom with front, side and rear facing double glazed windows and three radiators.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboards beneath. With radiator, tiled wall and shaver point.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gated driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garages and workshop. The generous, well established, mature gardens include garden laid to lawn, stone boundary walling, mature planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and trees. There is a gated access to the adjoining paddock with stables and outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45053565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.