3 bedroom detached house for saleHonor End Lane, Prestwood, Great Missenden
- Stunning Character Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Inglenook Fireplace and Exposed Beams
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Garage with Personal Door and Parking
- Private Rear Garden Overlooking Fields
- Walking Distance to School and Village
Brown & Merry are delighted to introduce this charming character brick and flint cottage that is surrounded by countryside views, yet within walking distance of the village and local amenities.
The cottage offers versatile family accommodation with period features throughout, including exposed beams and feature inglenook fireplace in the living room. There are three double bedrooms, a private rear garden overlooking fields, parking and an integral garage. The property is situated close to excellent transport links into London.
Lounge 13' 3" plus feature fireplace x 11' 3" ( 4.04m plus feature fireplace x 3.43m )
Dining Room 16' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.00m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 13' 3" plus recess x 8' 6" ( 4.04m plus recess x 2.59m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" plus wardrobes x 11' 7" ( 4.42m plus wardrobes x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" plus Wardrobe/Cupboard x 12' 3" ( 3.20m plus Wardrobe/Cupboard x 3.73m )
Bedroom 3 14' 8" plus wardrobes x 11' 7" ( 4.47m plus wardrobes x 3.53m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way and turn left into Church Street. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A413 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Link Rd/A4128 towards High Wycombe. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Station Approach/A4128 towards Prestwood then turn right onto Honor End Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45053595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.