2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWingfield Road, Hull
Sold STC £80,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen With Built in Appliances
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Private Vehicle Side Driveway
Guide Price £80,000-£90,000! MUCH IMPROVED FAMILY HOUSE WITH GARDENS, CONSERVATORY & PRIVATE VEHICLE SIDE DRIVEWAY- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
A well presented/much improved modern style two bedroom semi detached family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a convenient residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances, cloakroom/wc and conservatory. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear and private vehicle side driveway.
With door and dado rail.
Lounge 15' 5" max/ into bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.70m max/ into bay x 3.51m max )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace, two wall light points, dado rail, ceiling rose, radiator, coving and door.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.69m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring electric hob, electric oven and filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, built in breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, cupboard under the stairs housing gas fired central heating unit and double glazed door leading to:-
White uPVC double glazed construction with double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
With feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, low level wc, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, heated towel rail, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 11' 6" max ( 3.96m max x 3.51m max )
With double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" max x 9' max ( 2.84m max x 2.74m max )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising;Panelled bath, plumbed shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With radiator, dado rail and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with wrought iron fence/timber fence and conifer trees forming boundary. A concrete private vehicle side driveway with wrought iron hinged double access gates leads to a large private lawned rear garden having flower and shrub beds, vegetable plot, paved patio area and conifer trees/timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45053616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.