2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreensforge Drive, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Impressive Two Bedroom Modern Mid Terrace House
- Positioned Within a Small Private Cul-De-Sac Within this Popular Development
- Offering Well Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Delightful Open Plan Layout to the Ground Floor with an Extensive Lounge/Kitchen Extending to the
- Full Depth of the Property
- Lounge Area with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen Area with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC & First Floor Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Two Bedrooms with Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & A Security Alarm System
A Very Impressive Two Bedroom Modern Mid Terrace House, Positioned Within a Small Private Cul-De-Sac Within this Popular Development and Offering Well Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers.
2.06m x 1.9m
Gardens & Parking
Directly to the front of the property there are two car parking spaces. To the rear there is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a timber shed.
1.52m x 1.22m
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
7.82m x 4m
3.12m x 3m
3.12m x 0.94m
2.95m x 2.5m
11'0 reducing to 9'8 x 8'2. Fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45054855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.