3 bedroom detached house for saleWivelsfield Road, Saltdean, Brighton
- No Onwards Chain
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Generous Garden
- Stunning Views
Open House Saturday 15th July 10AM - 12PM. Viewing by appointments only. Being in an elevated position you can truly appreciate the outlooks of the South Downs. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property.
Open House Saturday 15th July 10AM - 12PM. Viewing by appointments only. This delightful detached family home benefits from having outstanding panoramic views over Saltdean and the South Down's National Park. Located at the highest point of West Saltdean this property has the luxury of being in an elevated position so you are able to truly appreciate and indulge in spectacular views in the comfort of your own home.
Comprising of 3 double bedrooms, a light and spacious living room with lots of natural light beaming through, an open plan kitchen and dining area with generous storage space, a utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and a good size family bathroom as well as a separate WC.
The property further benefits from having a well-equipped studio/office located in the rear garden that is completely wired and insulated which is fantastic for multiple uses and could easily be used as an additional study or utility room.
The garage has been converted into a spacious work studio located at the front of the property with its own entrance, insulated and wired throughout, perfect for multiple uses.
Within a short walking distance to the beach and close to local schools and transport links into Brighton and Hove. This property must been seen to be fully appreciated.
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to side. Tiled flooring.
Single glazed door to side. Understeers cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled. Central heating boiler.
Lounge 17' 9" max x 21' 3" max ( 5.41m max x 6.48m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Tv and telephone point. Fire place. Sea views.
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Gas oven. Gas hob. Plumbing for dishwasher . Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Door leading to utility room.
Single glazed window to side. Wall and base units. Work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor leading to first floor. Double glazed window to side. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" max x 12' 5" ( 3.43m max x 3.78m )
Sloping roof line. Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Eves space for storage.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' 5" max into recess ( 3.68m x 3.78m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 9' 10" max into recess ( 3.89m x 3.00m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiling. Radiator.
Garden Studio 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Power points. Lighting.
Converted Garage 16' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.72m )
Single glazed window to side. Power points. Lighting. Door to front.
Private driveway for multiple cars. Raised boarder.
Mostly laid to lawn. Detached studio. Raised flower boarders. Views of the south downs national park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45054927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.