2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Street, Chimney Pot Park
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM "Upside Down" HOME
- UNDERCROFT ALLOCATED PARKING
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER
- MULTI AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY ROOF TERRACE
Allison & Co are delighted to bring to the sales market this fantastic MULTI AWARD WINNING "Upside Down" Victorian Terrace.
REDESIGNED in 2006 by North West Developers URBAN SPLASH, this is a stand out property in a superb location!
The property comprises:
Ground Floor - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one with built in wardrobes/drawers and unique bathroom suite. with wetroom and has a sunken..
First Floor - Huge 23ft OPEN PLAN kitchen dining area with smart surfaces and integrated appliances which leads out on to a private outdoor deck area, perfect for entertaining
Mezzanine - Additional Reception Room, perfect as a cozy snug/TV room/Home Office
Situated a short distance from MediaCityUK, the tram network, Manchester city centre and beyond, this prperty has the ADDED BONUS of SECURE UNDERCROFT PARKING.
Whether a first time buyer or Buy To Let investor this property is sure to tick all the boxes. The property is currently tenanted and yield of 6.5 - 7% is achievable. Viewing is essential to appreciate what`s on offer so call now on 0161 871 0858.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allison & Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.