2 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Street, Derby
- Mid Terrace
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
- Close To City - Ideal Investment
A two bedroom traditional mid terraced property in a popular location close to the City Centre offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation requires modernisation and comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a enclosed courtyard
A two bedroom traditional mid terraced property in a popular location close to the City Centre offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation requires modernisation and comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a enclosed courtyard style garden. The property would ideally suit an investment purchaser and early viewing is highly advised.
Lounge 12' x 12' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.78m )
Entrance door, double glazed window to the front, gas fire and door to inner lobby.
With door to dining room and door to cellar.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, gas fire, door to kitchen, door to stairs giving access to the first floor.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 9' ( 2.26m x 2.74m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, door to side and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.71m )
Having double glazed window to the front and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a low level wc, bath and wash had basin.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45055509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.