4 bedroom detached house for saleKingswood Avenue, Taverham, Norwich, Norfolk
Sold by Us
- Detached family residence on the popular Thorpe Marriott development
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-in storage and master with en-suite shower room
- Wonderful 25'5 max kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and French doors to the garden
- Open plan 17'3 max lounge with attractive marble and wood fire surround
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room and downstairs WC
- Single garage with light and power, plus further off road parking
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Set back from the road via a brickweave driveway
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, decking and curved patios
- Within easy reach of local amenities and a short drive from Norwich city centre
A Modern Detached House built in 1999 comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in very good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
Smartly presented 4 bed detached family home on the popular Thorpe Marriott development. Great entertaining space comprises a 25'5 max kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden and a 17'3 max lounge with feature fireplace. A single garage, off road parking and enclosed garden complete the package. Under Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act we wish to inform you that the sellers are associated with an employee.
17'3"' x 10'10"'.
25'5"' x 11'4"'.
16'1"' x 7'11"'.
5'10"' x 2'4"'.
13'7"' x 12'7"'.
En-Suite Shower Room
7'7"' x 4'5"'.
12'0"' x 8'4"'.
12'1"' x 8'0"'.
10'2"' x 9'3"'.
7'2"' x 5'11"'.
Own Garden. Gate to rear access, Fully enclosed. The property sits back from the road and is accessed by a shared brickweave driveway. We have been advised that the neighbouring property to the left hand side has right of way across the drive to access their property. Part of the former double garage was converted in approx. 2005 to form a lovely study. Off road parking is available in front of the house as well as in the single garage with up and over door, light, power and eaves storage. The front garden measures approx. 44' x 42' and is low maintenance brickweave with decorative gravel beds and feature tree. A wooden fence and shrub bed separate the garden from the path and road. The enclosed rear garden is accessed via a wooden gate to the right hand side of the house. The rear garden measures approx. 41' x 35' and is laid to lawn with wooden decking, shrub border and attractively curved slab patios. There is also a garden tap
Single garage with additional off road parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAF2J8W1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.