3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePotovens Lane, Outwood, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi
- Deceptively Spacious Home
- Popular Residential Area
- Well Presented Internally
- Highly Convenient Location
- A Most Impressive Family Home
- Generous Drive & Attractive Garden
- EPC Rating : TBC
An impressive three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a highly convenient and well regarded area allowing easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links. Ideal for the family market this deceptively spacious property is well presented and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate its considerable appeal. The accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and spate dining room with French doors opening out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with work top space over incorporating a built in oven and hob with extractor over. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and the house bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, W.C. and double shower. Outside the property occupies an enviable plot with generous gardens to both the front and rear. A drive to the side allows ample off street parking. The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy with both patio and lawn areas. Further featuring gas central heating and double glazing, this property is priced to attract swift interest so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45057813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.