5 bedroom detached house for saleFrench Laurence Way, Oxford, OX44
- Five bedrooms, of which four are generous double rooms
- Impressive family kitchen/breakfast room
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 3 minute walk to village amenities including gastropub
- Generous south / south west facing garden
- Large open plan living area comprising living room, dining room and conservatory
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Full size integrated garage with access through utility room
- Family bathroom, generous en-suite and downstairs cloakroom; all recently replaced
- Beautifully presented family house with recently replaced double glazing throughout
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in this much sought after and convenient location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac yet within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This impressive extended and upgraded accommodation is well presented and of a good size, internally comprising an outstanding kitchen breakfast room, utility, 3 reception rooms, 5 well appointed bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom and downstairs WC.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Chalgrove is situated around 10 miles south east of Oxford and only 5 miles from J6 of the M40. Chalgrove is a lovely village with a thriving community including a well used village hall, well maintained playgrounds and childrens centre. The village benefits from several country pubs, GP surgery, pharmacy, post office and a variety of shops. The village has an ofsted rated 'good'Primary School and also a secondary school in nearby Watlington. There is an hourly bus service from Watlington to Oxford and also a fast train service from Thame/Haddenham to London Marylebone (45 mins) and from Didcot to Paddington (45 mins). Oxford centre, science and business parks are easily commutable along with High Wycombe, Reading and West London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45058302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z4-jbqk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.