Land for saleMill Lane, Orston
- 6.6 acres (2.7 hectares)
- 2 Grass Paddocks
- Lot 1 - 3.2 Acres Approximately
- Lot 2 - 3.4 Acres Approximately
- Available In Two Lots
- Or As a Whole
- Mill Lane Frontage
- Pleasant Rural Location
- Water Available
* 2 Grass Paddocks * Lot 1 - 3.2 Acres Approximately * Lot 2 - 3.4 Acres Approximately * Available In Two Lots * Or As a Whole * Mill Lane Frontage * Pleasant Rural Location * Water Available *
* 2 Grass Paddocks
* Lot 1 - 3.2 Acres Approximately - SSTC
* Lot 2 - 3.4 Acres Approximately
* Available In Two Lots
* Or As a Whole
* Mill Lane Frontage
* Pleasant Rural Location
* Water Available
Lot 1 comprises a grass paddock extending to 3.2 acres or thereabouts. There is an existing field gate entrance from Mill Lane.
Lot 2 extends to 3.4 acres or thereabouts. There is a new 8 metre wide access track from Mill Lane with a gated entrance. The sale in two lots provides an opportunity to acquire a grass paddock for equestrian purposes, amenity use, leisure and conservation.
Plan - A plan is attached to these particulars for identification purposes.
Fencing - The vendor will undertake to fence the boundaries prior to completion of sale.
Mains Water - We are informed that there is a water supply which is believed to be in the Mill Lane verge. Prospective purchasers should confirm with the water authority and make their own enquiries as to the availability, any technical issues and connection charges prior to exchange of contracts.
Tenure - The land is freehold.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45058443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26589800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.