3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlinkbonny, Stonehouse, Larkhall
Sold STC £100,000
- Three bedrooms
- Countryside views
- Front & rear gardens
- Garage & driveway
- Well-presented throughout
- Double glazing & gas central heating
A delightful three bedroom semi-detached villa occupying an enviable position within a small cul-de-sac on the outskirts of the sought after village of Stonehouse. The property is in walk in condition and benefits from far-reaching views over the countryside.
A bright and tastefully presented three bedroom semi-detached villa enjoying a peaceful position upon a quiet cul de sac, on the outskirts of Stonehouse. The village of Stonehouse lies on the A71 that leads from Lanarkshire to Kilmarnock. The area provides quick access to the M74 motorway and to amenities in both Larkhall and Strathaven. The property itself is has a small front garden, driveway, detached single-sized garage and fully enclosed rear garden with patio area. Internally the property is of generous proportions and has been decorated in neutral tones throughout. In brief the accommodation extends to; entrance vestibule, large lounge which is open plan to dining area that has patio doors to the garden, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, three good-sized bedrooms and family bathroom with white three piece suite including shower over bath. The property is double-glazed and has a gas-fired central heating system. Early viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45058491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.