2 bedroom apartment for salePrince Of Wales Road, Cromer
Guide Price £90,000
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Views over Evington Lawns & the Sea!
- No Onward Chain!
This second floor apartment consists of two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge with lovely views over Evington Lawns and of the sea! Set in the heart of the seaside town of Cromer, a short walk from the beach and pier. Offered with no onward chain!
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,00
This flat is situated in the heart of Cromer within literally steps from the beach, shops, promenade, pier and all the facilities that Cromer has to offer, there is also a train station and bus stops nearby making this property very accessible. This second floor apartment consists of two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge with lovely views over Evington Lawns and of the sea!
With an entrance door.
With a single glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Storage heater and carpet. Doors off.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.91m )
With two single glazed windows to the rear aspect giving stunning views of the sea and Evington gardens! Gas fire. Picture rails, carpet and storage heater. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.95m x 2.69m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Single sink bowl with drainer. Built in gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Television point. Built in storage and airing cupboard. Single glazed window to the front aspect with sea views!
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect giving stunning views of the sea and Evington gardens! Picture rail, carpet and storage heater. Television and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" max x 7' ( 4.32m max x 2.13m )
With two single glazed windows to the front aspect. Storage heater and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and vanity storage unit above, and bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen. Part tiled splashbacks and carpet. Dimplex wall mounted heater. Obscure single glazed window to the front aspect.
Please note there are approx 962 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent is £25 per annum and the service/maintenance charge is approx £840 per annum. You are able to sub-let the property and pets are only allowed with permission from the freeholder.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45058494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.