6 bedroom detached house for saleTimbers Close, Great Notley, Braintree
Sold STC £490,000
- Executive Six Bedroom Family Home
- Two Receptions and Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- Bathroom and En Suite to Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Parking for Several Cars and Double Garage
- Generous Rear Garden with Swimming Pool
- Double Glazed Throughout
GUIDE PRICE £490,000-£500,000. An executive six bedroom detached family home, situated in the popular location of Notley Garden Village with good access to local schools and amenities.
The property offers modern spacious accommodation to include; ground floor cloakroom, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast area, six bedrooms and two bathrooms. very generous size garden with swimming pool and seating areas plus driveway for several vehicles and double garage to the front.
Double glazed door to front, storage cupboard, radiator, hardwood flooring, doors leading to;
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, hardwood flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 8" ( 5.41m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to garden, feature wall mounted electric fire, hardwood floor.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double glazed floor to ceiling window to rear, radiator, inset spot lighting.
Kitchen 20' x 10' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.30m )
Double glazed door to side, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for Aga cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, inset spot lighting, tiled flooring.
Stairs to second floor, radiator, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 17' x 13' ( 5.18m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, two wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, radiator, door leading to:
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Six 16' 6" x 5' 10" ( 5.03m x 1.78m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Velux window to rear, double glazed window to front , radiator, doors leading to:
Bedroom Four 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Two Velux windows to rear, double glazed window to side, inset spot lighting, eaves storage, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Five 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Two Velux windows to rear aspect, two double glazed windows to side, radiator, eaves storage, wooden flooring.
A paved driveway to the front of the property provides off road parking for numerous vehicles, leading to a double garage.
Up and over doors, power and light connected, door leading to rear garden.
The generous rear garden commences with a large patio area with further decking seating area to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower, shrub and tree displays, Ingram swimming pool with decking surround, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45058500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.