5 bedroom detached house for saleLocks Road, Locks Heath
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Extended Four/Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Desirable Location
- Open Plan Living
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Four/Five Double Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master
- Attractive Decor Throughtout
- Westerly Facing Aspect
- Driveway Parking Leading to the Detached Garage
- In School Catchment with Brookfield Community College
- EPC - C
Taylor Hill and Bond are delighted to present for sale this extended and exceptionally presented four/five bedroom detached family home located in the desirable and highly requested area of Locks Heath. The property benefits from an entrance hall, downstairs WC, inner hallway, lobby with access to the study/bedroom five and laundry room, feature kitchen/living area with bi-folding doors leading to the patio and lounge/dining area. The first floor comprises; four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, family bathroom and sauna.
Externally there is a driveway with space for three cars which leads to the detached garage, the rear garden has been landscaped and features various sun traps and an entertaining patio area with pergola over.
The area has a range of local amenities accessed via the nearby Locks Heath Shopping Centre, great schooling with Ofsted reports of Good-Outstanding, and convenient transport links.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45059214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7238223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.