3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Drive, Braintree
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Driveway and Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
Situated to the south of Braintree is this well presented three bedroom terraced family home.
The accommodation comprises of a hallway, open plan living space incorporating a modern spacious kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway, garage and low maintenance rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, storage cupboard, doors leading to;
Lounge Area 18' 4" x 13' 1" max ( 5.59m x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with inset log burner, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stair storage cupboard, solid oak flooring, open to;
Dining Area 15' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 4.65m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed folding doors to rear garden, double glazed sky light, solid oak flooring, open to;
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sky light, inset spot lights to ceiling, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for range cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, solid oak flooring.
Doors leading to;
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 7" max ( 3.30m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with plumbed in shower over, low level WC, airing cupboard, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, tiled walls and flooring.
Shingle driveway, path to front entrance
Artificial lawn leading to a summer house, step down to storage shed and garage, enclosed by panelled fencing, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45059457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.