2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinden Street, Nottingham
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Plus Kitchen Diner
- Well Presented
- Convenient Location
Offered to the market as an ideal purchase is this well presented two bedroomed semi-detached property situated in the popular NG3 location. The property would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor. An early viewing is highly advised.
Guide price of £85,000 - £95,000. Calling all first time buyers or buy to let investors! Take note of this well presented two bedroomed property situated in a convenient location within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. This well maintained property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, upstairs bathroom and two bedrooms. The property would make an ideal purchase for any buy to let investor or first time buyer looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. Viewing is highly advised.
With double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window and metre cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" Plus Bay x 11' 9" ( 3.91m Plus Bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay fronted window, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 4" Into Recess x 9' 11" ( 4.67m Into Recess x 3.02m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer and roll top work surfaces. Gas cooker and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, storage cupboards and part tiled walls. Double glazed windows to front and sides and door gives access to rear garden.
Accessed via the entrance hall, double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" Plus Storage Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.58m Plus Storage Recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed windwo to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 2" Max Into Recess ( 3.61m x 2.49m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear, wall monted radiator, bath with mixer taps and electric shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls and vinyl floor covering.
To the front of the property there is gated access leading to the front elevation.
To the rear of the property is a part patio area and lawned area with a fenced boundary and stocked borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45059466.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.