Land for saleMill Road, Murrow, Wisbech
- Individual building plot
- Full planning permission for a three storey 5 bedroom house with a double garage
- 25.8m frontage 39.2m max depth
- Planning ref F/YR16/0719/F
- Pleasant village location
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME! A great opportunity to purchase an individual building plot that is situated in a pleasant village location and has fields to the rear. The site is ready to start on and has full consent for a three storey detached house with double garage.
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME! A great opportunity to purchase an individual building plot that is situated in a pleasant village location and has fields to the rear.
The plot has full planning consent for a three storey detached house with an open plan kitchen/sitting room, lounge, study, utility room, shower room, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and 2 dressing rooms.
The plot measures 25.8m frontage and has a maximum depth of 39.2m.
We are informed by the seller that drainage has been connected to the site and that remaining services are available in the road. Prospective purchaser should make enquiries to the relevant authorities.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. Continue along into Leverington Common and at the crossroads proceed straight over towards Murrow. Continue into the village of Murrow and at the "T" junction turn left into Murrow Bank. Take the first right into Mill Road and proceed along. The building plot will be found after the row of detached houses fronting Mill Road, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.