3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Street, Boston
Offers in Excess of £109,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH 3 INDEPENDENT BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & SUN ROOM
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
- GARDEN TO REAR.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*** ATTENTION INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYERS *** This Mid Terraced property enjoys 3 independent Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms comprising a Lounge, Dining Room and Breakfast Room.
MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH 3 INDEPENDENT BEDROOMS AND 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door leading into the Hallway.
With stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler, ceiling light point, door to: -
Lounge 12' maximum into recess x 14' 6" maximum into Bay window ( 3.66m maximum into recess x 4.42m maximum into Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator ceiling light point, wall mounted lighting, TV aerial point, open fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 11' 5" maximum into recess x 14' 5" maximum into Bay window ( 3.48m maximum into recess x 4.39m maximum into Bay window )
With feature Bay window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, gas fire with fitted hearth and display surround.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 14' 8" ( 2.41m x 4.47m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, wall and base units, larder style unit, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for twin height fridge freezer, space for Range cooker, tiled flooring, ceiling mounted lighting, window to side aspect, part polycarbonate roof.
Breakfast Room 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, latch door to walk-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Hallway, access to roof space, light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" maximum into recess x 12' ( 3.63m maximum into recess x 3.66m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 5" including wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.18m including wardrobes )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect, linen cupboard with shelving within.
The property enjoys a low maintenance rear garden which is predominantly paved and benefits from flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45060087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.