3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCotswold Crescent, Billingham
- Outstanding Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- Attractive Modern Decor Throughout
- Good Size Rear Garden & Double Width Driveway
- Really Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Kitchen/Diner With Modern Beech Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Perfect for A Young Family or First Time Buyer
Re-modelled and refurbished over recent years, this three bedroom end terraced house provides the next lucky owners with imaginative, well planned and superbly presented accommodation which would perfectly suit young family or a first time buyer. Throughout, there is a modern, light and airy feel about the place and comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner with modern Beech style units and a conservatory has been added to the rear creating some really useful additional living space. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite. Outside, the double width driveway provides some useful car parking space and the large rear garden is laid mostly to lawn. Other nice features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a Worcester combi boiler. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45060153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.