3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaryland Avenue, Birmingham
Sold STC £170,000
- Three bedroom
- Extension potential
- Side garage
- Two receptions
- Large garden
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
This THREE BED SEMI on the popular Maryland Avenue is an ABSOLUTE CRACKER, being well presented and having EXTENSION POTENTIAL this really is a STAR BUY! The property boasts two receptions, driveway and a large garden to the rear. Call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
This is an attractive three bedroom semi on the Maryland Avenue. The property is well presented and comprises of entrance porch and hall, front dining room, rear reception, kitchen, side storage area with WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and side garage. This will be ideal for any first time buyer of expanding family.
Driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Tiled flooring and door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" into door recess x 10' 1" max ( 4.11m into door recess x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors out to rear garden, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 13' into bay ( 3.10m x 3.96m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fire and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 9' 6" into recess ( 2.74m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas and gas oven and hob.
Double glazed window to side elevation, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 1" max ( 3.96m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" into bay x 10' 2" max ( 4.17m into bay x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and partial tiling.
Access into garage, WC, light and power socket.
Double opening doors.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45060591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.