2 bedroom terraced house for saleCastleview Terrace, Haggs
- Tasteful contemporary interior
- Private front and rear gardens
- Affordable price range
- Large rooms
- Energy efficiency rating D
- Council tax band A
* UNDER OFFER IN UNDER A WEEK - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR CLIENTS WAITING FOR THEM TO BECOME AVAILABLE * Don’t miss out on this lovely two bedroom terraced house in a popular neighbourhood in Haggs, brought to the market by Kelvin Valley Properties. The property boasts a lovely contemporary interior and has been tastefully decorated throughout.
Internally there is a lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally there are private front and rear gardens which are well maintained.
These properties are seldom available so early viewing is highly recommended! The full property details including home report can be downloaded from our KVPS website.
From the roadside the pathway leads to the front door passing alongside to the front garden.
The front door leads into the reception hallway which accesses the lounge to the right and the staircase directly ahead which leads to the upper level.
Lounge ( 14’3 x 13’7 )
The lounge is spacious with plenty of room for furniture. There is a quad window formation to the front allowing plenty of natural light into the room. The electric fire and surround is included in the sale. Laminate floor area. Tasteful décor.
Kitchen ( 17’4 x 7’8 )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall-mounted storage units. Extensive worksurface with integral sink and oven/hob/hood. Tile effect laminate flooring. There is a dining area with space for a table and chairs.
Window to the rear and back door accessing the gardens.
Bedroom 1 ( 13’10 x 10’11 )
Spacious master bedroom with window to the front looking out into the street. Carpeted floor area. Fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 ( 11’6 x 11’4 )
Double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden. Carpeted floor area Fitted storage cupboard.
Bathroom ( 6’3 x 6’1 )
Fitted bathroom with wash hand basin, W.C. and bath with electric shower and shower screen.
Tiled floor and walls. Textured window to the rear allowing natural light into the room.
Heating & Windows
Gas Central Heating. Double glazing throughout.
Private gardens to front and rear. The front garden is enclosed and child/pet friendly. The rear garden is laid to lawn and contains a shed as well as a patio area.
Well presented and affordable property set in a popular area with excellent commuting via the M80 motorway. Has a tastefully decorated interior and good room sizes, an ideal property for a first time buyer or someone downsizing from a larger property. Early viewing is advised.
Haggs & Banknock are ideally positioned in central Scotland, minutes from the M80 motorway and just a few miles from Kilsyth, Cumbernauld and Bonnybridge. It has a small selection of shops, a primary school and a couple of public houses, as well as the famous Glenskirlie restaurant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.