2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewton Street, ROTHERHAM
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £80,000-£85,000
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Investor
- Two Bedrooms
- Garden to front & rear
- Good access to Town centre
ATTRACTIVE END TERRACE PROPERTY - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR. Well placed for the amenities of Rotherham town centre and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
ATTRACTIVE END TERRACE PROPERTY - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR. Well placed for the amenities of Rotherham town centre and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.99m x 3.61m into recess )
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the lounge with upvc double glazed bow window, electric fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' into recess ( 3.89m x 3.66m into recess )
Having a laminate floor, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
The kitchen has a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge worktops, sink & drainer, a built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob, space for a washer and space for fridge/freezer. A cupboard houses the boiler and there is a central heating radiator, upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 13' ( 4.01m max x 3.96m )
This room has built-in wardrobes/storage, two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.86m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
This partly tiled bathroom is fitted with a suite to comprise of a bath, walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is an airing cupboard, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front is a courtyard garden area.
At the rear of the property is a decked/patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.