3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLawrence Road, Leeds
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Security Gate
- Driveway & Garage
A WELL PRESENTED family home in this POPULAR LOCATION in ROUNDHAY. The property briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, bathroom, lovely gardens to the front & rear as well as DRIVEWAY & GARAGE. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!!
Set in this popular location in Roundhay is this WELL PRESENTED three bedroom semi detached house. The property briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and kitchen to the ground floor with THREE BEDROOMS and bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear, driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING and GARAGE.
Door to the front and double glazed window to the side of the property. Central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 10' x 9' 6" + bay ( 3.05m x 2.90m + bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and gas fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 9" + recess ( 3.48m x 3.28m + recess )
Gar fireplace, radiator, window and door to the rear overlooking and leading tot he rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, radiator and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor
Bedroom 1 11' 6" + bay x 11' 4" + Recess ( 3.51m + bay x 3.45m + Recess )
Radiator and double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" + bay x 6' 4" max ( 2.59m + bay x 1.93m max )
Radiator and double glazed bay window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a mainly laid to lawn with hedge boundry. A driveway provides off street parking to the side and leads to the garage and garden to the rear. The rear garden has a mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and landscaped area. The garage has power and up and over doors.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.