2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCooks Lock, Boston
Sold STC £159,950
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- MUST BE VIEWED
This DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW is situated in a cul-de-sac location and benefits from a Lounge, Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms with an En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and a GARAGE. In the Agents opinion this property REQUIRES SOME IMPROVEMENTS but offers a fantastic opportunity to prospective purchasers.
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, further glazed door leading through to the Hallway.
Hallway ( L - Shaped )
With radiator, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, access to roof space, wall mounted central heating thermostat, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder within.
Lounge 14' 11" maximum into Bay window x 12' 3" ( 4.55m maximum into Bay window x 3.73m )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, living flame coal effect gas fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
With coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, sliding patio doors leading to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 13' 8" ( 2.64m x 4.17m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, integrated double oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob with extractor above, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for twin height fridge freezer, 2 windows to rear aspect, door to rear aspect, wall mounted electric consumer unit, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, further light point.
Rear Lean-To Conservatory 7' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.34m )
Of timber construction with polycarbonate roof. With French doors leading to the garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.68m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point. Door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiling within, radiator, tiled splashbacks, electric shaver point, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' ( 2.67m x 3.35m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, walk-in shower cubicle with wall mounted multi-jet shower within, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden and a block paved driveway which extends along the side of the property and provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the garage.
The rear garden comprises a decked seating area which leads to the remainder of the garden which comprises shaped paved seating areas with flower and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of wall and fencing.
Garage 8' 9" x 17' 5" ( 2.67m x 5.31m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting. The Garage also benefits from boarded roof space which provides the property with additional storage. French doors lead to the rear garden.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.