2 bedroom house for saleBroad Birches, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £135,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED COACH HOUSE
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- WELL PROPORTIONED REAR GARDENS
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- EASY ACCESS ONTO M53
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS UNIQUE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED COACH HOUSE SITUATED IN ELLESMERE PORT. BOASTING AN EXCELLENT FLOORPLAN WITH ATTACHED GARAGE , 'L' SHAPED REAR GARDEN AND AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING. PROPERTY LOCATION OFFERS EASY ACCESS ONTO THE M53. EARLY VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED.
Jones & Chapman present this two bedroom detached coach house situated in Ellesmere Port. In brief the property comprises a hallway with direct access to ground floor garage. Onto the first floor we have an open plan kitchen, lounge/diner, two well proportioned bedrooms with a bathroom and a an en-suite to the master bedroom. Externally we have a ample off road parking and to the rear we have good sized and low maintenance 'L' shaped gardens. This property is an excellent opportunity for you first time buyers out there, please view early to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 17' 6" x 15' 8" max ( 5.33m x 4.78m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.93m )
The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, extractor fan, shaver point, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking,
To the rear of the property there is a L shaped garden laid to lawn with a patio area and panel enclosed boundaries.
Up and over door with power, light, plumbing and a double glazed door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.