3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHamilton Road, Scunthorpe
- Semi detached family home
- Lounge and dining room
- Well appointed kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off road parking and garage
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential have delight in offering to the open market a traditionally constructed three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in established and well regarded residential area of Scunthorpe. The property has the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase and briefly comprises entrance onto hallway with stairs to the first floor and access given to the forward facing lounge, with dining room onto the rear and archway leading onto a well-equipped kitchen with range of wall and base units. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite in white, including a separate shower over the bath. The property has gardens onto front and rear and off-street parking to the side, with a brick built garage with power and light. The property commands early and internal inspection and has the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase and gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7147860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.