2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarrowfield Close, Burton Bradstock, Bridport, Dorset
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Sitting/Dining Room with open fireplace, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Hall.
- Gas-fired Central Heating.
- Part Replacement UPVC Double Glazed Windows.
- Enclosed South-Facing Rear Garden with Direct Access to Garage.
34 Barrowfield Close is a modern terraced house built in the 1980's by well known local builders, C G Fry & Son Ltd, with re-constituted stone faced elevations. The accommodation features a sitting/dining room with open fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with built-in electric double oven and gas hob and good sized principal bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower. The excellent specification includes gas-fired central heating and part replacement UPVC double glazed windows. There is excellent potential for a rear single storey extension or conservatory, subject to any necessary planning consents.
The rear garden is a particular feature enjoying a south-facing aspect and has direct access through to a single garage.
Offered for sale with no forward chain and equally ideal as a permanent or second home.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn together with gravelled and shrub borders. The rear garden is fully enclosed and faces principally south. Immediately adjoining the rear is paved terrace with shrub and flower borders and gravelled and paved path leading a Summerhouse.
A side door provides access through to a Single Garage measuring 17'6" x 9'1. Electric power & light. Up & over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.