3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Street, Borehamwood
Withdrawn from Market
- Three double bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Off street parking
- 15' lounge with feature brick fireplace
- 18' extended kitchen/dining room
- 80' rear garden backing Greenbelt
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Study area
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Stunning views
Immaculately presented three double bedroom semi-detached cottage backing onto Greenbelt countryside. The property has been extensively renovated by the current owner and has accommodation comprising of a 15' lounge with feature brick fireplace, 18' extended kitchen/dining room, study and newly fitted family bathroom to the ground floor with three double bedrooms to the first floor. Externally the rear garden extends to approximately 80' and affords picturesque views over countryside and has the added benefit of off street parking to the front. An early appointment to view this charming property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45062112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6994790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Chase, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.